Dove hired a forensic artist to draw how women see themselves versus how others see them - the results are moving.
My favorite part of any Disney movie ever. LOOK at how he is looking at her. Even when she looks away and gets embarrassed, he doesn’t look away, because he thinks she is the most beautiful thing, even when she’s not trying to be and she thinks she looks silly or embarrassing. He just wants to look at her and be with her all the time. This is the part where I truly think he fell in love with Jane. And he doesn’t even know what love is. All he knows is now that she’s in his life, he doesn’t want to be without her ever again.
- When a person laughs too much, even on stupid things, that person is sad deep inside
- When a person sleeps a lot, that person is lonely
- When a person talks less and if he talks fast, that person is keeping a secret
- When a person can’t cry, that person is weak
- When a person eats in an abnormal way, that person is in tension
- When a person cries on little things, that person is softhearted
- When someone asks about you although that someone is busy, he/she really loves you
A well known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a $20 bill. In the room of 200, he asked. “Who would like this $20 bill?”
Hands started going up. He said, “I am going to give this $20 to one of you - but first, let me do this.”
He proceeded to crumple the 20 dollar note up. He then asked. “Who still wants it?” Still the hands were up in the air.
“Well,” he replied, “what if I do this?” He dropped it on the
ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now crumpled and dirty. “Now, who still wants it?”
Still the hands went into the air.
“My friends, you have all learned a very valuable lesson. No
matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth $20.
Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We feel as though we are worthless; but no matter what happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value.
Dirty or clean, crumpled or finely creased, you are still
priceless to those who love you. The worth of our lives comes, not in what we do or who we know, but by …WHO WE ARE.
You are special - don’t ever forget it.”