While being angry is a valid emotional response:
- Anger is not a free pass to do whatever you want.
- Anger is not an excuse for damaging, or abusive behavior.
- Anger is not protection from repercussions of that behavior.
You are accountable for what you do, even while angry.
Dove hired a forensic artist to draw how women see themselves versus how others see them - the results are moving.
My favorite part of any Disney movie ever. LOOK at how he is looking at her. Even when she looks away and gets embarrassed, he doesn’t look away, because he thinks she is the most beautiful thing, even when she’s not trying to be and she thinks she looks silly or embarrassing. He just wants to look at her and be with her all the time. This is the part where I truly think he fell in love with Jane. And he doesn’t even know what love is. All he knows is now that she’s in his life, he doesn’t want to be without her ever again.
- When a person laughs too much, even on stupid things, that person is sad deep inside
- When a person sleeps a lot, that person is lonely
- When a person talks less and if he talks fast, that person is keeping a secret
- When a person can’t cry, that person is weak
- When a person eats in an abnormal way, that person is in tension
- When a person cries on little things, that person is softhearted
- When someone asks about you although that someone is busy, he/she really loves you